Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Finance Change Business Analyst - Treasury # 138013
at Credit Suisse
This is a Business Analyst role to work within the Finance Change group focusing on Treasury Initiatives. In Finance Change we work across the entire CFO division to execute the strategic design and implementation of major changes to our processes and systems.
The Treasury PnL and Risk Initiative aims to deliver process, data and technology changes to support the Treasury Execution and Finance businesses needs and target state.
The analyst will work on delivering projects from Definition to Go-live. The work will involve gathering requirements from clients and working with IT to design and deliver target end state solutions. You need to have strong client management and facilitation skills.
The Analyst Role will:
- Undertake Business Analyst responsibilities on Treasury projects
- Perform detailed/complex data analysis
- Work closely with Treasury Execution, Treasury COO and Product Control to understand and document data & business requirements
- Collaborate with IT teams to interpret business requirements
- Develop test approach, test scenarios and test cases
- Perform functional testing and analyze defects in collaboration with IT teams
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing and analyze defects in collaboration with IT teams
- Develop and conduct training to end users on new processes and applications
- Provide progress updates to project managers and raise risks, issues and dependencies promptly
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Work experience of up to 3 years in: Consulting Services industry, Audit & Advisory services industry and/or Financial Services industry
- Undergraduate degree in Accountancy, Business or Commerce
- Strong analytical skills and ability to define and apply logical approach to issue resolution
- Strong communication (written, verbal, presentational) skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A strong sense of ownership and are able to work independently and take initiative
- Good team player