Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full-Stack Developer for Compliance Technology #140377
at Credit Suisse
The CoreCompliance group within the Compliance Risk Finance Corporate division preventsthe spread and misuse of inside information in the Bank through the developmentand maintenance of the Bank's Information Barrier policies and procedures, themaintenance of the Bank's Watch and Restricted Lists, monitoring the integrityof the Bank's Information Barriers, and providing ongoing advice and trainingon matters related to inside information and information barriers.
We arecurrently undergoing Digital transformation; we are in the process of buildingnext generation applications in an Agile environment based on Microservicesarchitecture that supports responsive UX channels working with strategic BigData platform. Innovation has been a corner stone of Core Compliance; as aresult we are investing in AI tools, Chatbots and Robotic Process Automation todrive efficiency.
We arelooking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer who is motivated to combine the art ofdesign with the art of programming.
- You hold Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject.
- You strive to learn and embraces an ambitious Culture.
- You possess strong fundamentals including an understanding of data structures, concurrent programming, and design patterns.
- You hold 6 years of minimum experience with Server side technologies – Core Java & Java EE, Spring Boot & understanding of build tools like Maven/Gradle/Ivy to build scalable Microservices and APIs.
- You have deep understanding of web architecture.
- You have ability to write elegant, efficient, and testable code with Test/Behavior Driven Development paradigm.
- You possess superb communication (Oral and Written) skills.
- You possess 3 years of minimum experience with Oracle DB (PL/SQL Programming, Indexing and Performance tuning, Partitions, Isolation levels, data modeling).
- You possess deep understanding of Cloud Foundry or any cloud application platform for developing and deploying enterprise cloud applications.
- You possess deep knowledge of NoSQL Databases, GraphQL and Big Data Technology stack.