Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
GM Expense Management/Business Analyst # 133002
at Credit Suisse
An opportunity to join the Global Markets Finance / Expense Management team, with global responsibilities for strategic, financial and people management supporting Global Markets Technology and GM Operations across various locations.
The role will collaborate with business partners across Global Markets and corporate functions, including CFO, IT and HR.
- Support key business partners and our senior management team in the monthly forecast process and annual strategic planning.
- Liaise with GM Operations COO to ensure workforce and resource planning for our global organization, including active tracking of full-time employee headcount and business efficiencies, is accurate for monthly forecasting process.
- Assist in management of overall financial budgets.
- Monitor actual spend versus budget/forecast and provide variance analysis on a monthly basis.
- Assist with the monthly/quarterly preparation of financial reporting to GMT and GM Operations mgmt.
- Assist in preparing materials for key senior meetings, management onsite sessions, town halls, etc.
- Maintain cost allocation stats and assist in the reporting and analysis of allocations to the front office.
- Help maintain our organizational hierarchy structure.
- Assist with tracking of key strategic business initiatives and impact to product areas.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 2 years of relevant experience with financial analysis, budget/forecast and allocations.
- Knowledge of Tableau/Alteryx a plus.
- Are analytical with the ability to identify issues and propose creative and effective solutions.
- Are a motivated self-starter who can challenge the status quo.
- Can work well in a global organization/team, and can interact across a broad spectrum of staff, across departments, regions and functions.
- Are able to build and sustain collaborative and positive relationships with other functional areas.
- Have strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Have excellent organizational skills, can multi-task well with a consistent track record of delivery.
- Are resilient and able adapt constructively to continuous change.
- Possess strong Excel skills and can analyze large amounts of data (experience with Essbase a plus).
- You are familiar with MS Word, PowerPoint.
- You are a good teammate, partnering closely and effectively with team members.