Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
GM/IBCM HR Process Management and Reporting Specialist # 134518
at Credit Suisse
The role of a specialist is to provide day to day support to the HR COO team (i.e. creating presentations and developing models) while also becoming an expert in the firm's annual HR processes (i.e. performance management, promotions and talent reviews). This role is an excellent opportunity to gain real HR specialist knowledge and experience as well as exposure to the firm's global subject matter experts (GSME) and workforce reporting analysts.
- Work closely with global Subject Matter Expert (GSME) to ensure effective and streamlined HR process delivery.
- Function as Divisional Subject Matter Expert (DSME) for bank-wide annual processes including Promotions, Talent Review, Performance Management.
- Project manage each process delivery in terms of guidelines on scope, timelines, deliverables, reporting.
- Ensure optimization/continuous improvement of HR process delivery.
- Develop user-friendly solutions, tools and templates.
- Responsible for regular and ad hoc Human Capital Data Analysis, Functional Reporting and Process Reporting.
- Ensure a highly effective Stakeholder Management and Customer Service.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have at least 1 year of professional experience.
- You have bachelor's degree in related field.
- You have deep knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have creative problem solving skills; Fosters innovation and creativity.
- You have strong communication skills.
- A collaborative and positive team member with strong organizational and time management skills.
- You have the ability to work independently and under tight time constraints.
- You have willingness and ability to take accountability for actions.
- You have strong attention to detail.
- You are highly motivated, dedicated and results oriented, delivers client solutions.