Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Informatica Developer # 136631
at Credit Suisse
Developer is to be a part of the RFIT Datamanagement and governance team utilized for front-end application development expertise. Developer will work with project teams to deliver quality work you're doing and will be involved throughout the project life cycle: requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, customer sign-off, and deployment to production. Developer will also be responsible for the maintenance and support of existing Datamanagement applications after production release.
You will be dedicated, responsive, and possess strong analytical skills with the ability to contribute scalable, stable software solutions. You will have good communications skills with the ability to easily discuss technical subject matter.
Accountable for handling and driving the design, development and system testing activities, needed to extend and deliver projects on the Gateway core asset.
- Deliver and lead delivery of software on time and within budget
- Partner Offshore and Onshore Vendor Development and test team to deliver software components
- Define and validated technical design solutions
- Manage the delivery of the GW components, which could be part of project or a program, from start to finish following CS project methodology
- Drive the Gateway logical data architecture
- Drive the Gateway solution control structures and approach to data validation
- Work closely with BA and CFO change analysts to validate and translate business requirements to enable technical delivery
- Service various partners in the development and test phase of project
- Conduct QA on components delivered by the offshore vendor and define quality gates and metrics around those quality gates
- 3rd line Production Support in relevant areas of Subject Matter Expertise
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
3 years Informatica PowerCenter (10.x) experience designing new mappings,maintaining and analyzing existing mappings.
3 years Oracle RDBMS (12c) experience with SQL & PL/SQL development,performance tuning.
3 years UNIX scripting experience.
Experiencewith full development/project lifecycle (Agile and Waterfall).
Stronganalytical and problem-solving skills.
Teamplayer, with experience working in a global team.
Self-motivated,with ability to multi-task and work well under pressure – be prepared to ‘gothe extra mile' when required.
Excellentverbal and written communication skills.
SubversionVersion Control Software
For moreinformation visit TechnologyCareers.