Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Business Analyst# 137343
at Credit Suisse
Group Operations Solutions Delivery(GOSD) provides project delivery capability into Group Operations, throughidentification and definition of our target state and delivery towards thattarget by changing platforms and processes.
The FIS Derivatives Utility (FDU) wascrafted to provide clearing and settlement services for Listed Derivatives andCleared OTC products for our Prime business. FDU offers Credit Suisse industryleading technologies and solutions for middle-office and back-officeprocessing. We are seeking a hardworking business analyst to assist theRelationship Manager in managing the contractual relationships between Credit Suisse andFDU in the delivery of change initiatives.
Thiswill involve the following:
- Manage and supportthe changes to the FDU project Book of Work (BoW)
- Handle joint FIS/CSproject prioritization and other project action-log discussions
- Develop and track aquarterly book of work agreed with FDU
- Manage project Changecontrol forum meetings for action-log, updates, changes on BoW and recordminutes of the meeting
- Record New Demandfrom business requesters; This includes Statement of Work (SOW) documentationwriting & approvals
- Maintain and updateproject pre-screening stages
- Support actual vsestimate invoice variance analysis
- Act as workstreamBusiness Analyst for solution delivery to ensure successful delivery of Changethe Bank (CtB) FDU resourced projects.
- Provide hands-onmanagement and delivery oversight for vendor solution delivery activities.
- Ensure businessrequirements are clearly identified, prioritized and satisfied by appropriatetechnical and/or business process solutions.
- Manage SOW approvalsbased on FDU project estimates and project charters as agreed by Credit SuisseBusiness Stakeholders.
- Clearly articulatethe progress being made towards delivery objectives. Where there are gaps oropen issues, be able to provide the transparency to our partners on theobstacles preventing progress.
- Work with a globalteam. Partner with our revenue generating, operations and technologydepartments to produce creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Provide support tokey partners with a commitment to deliver technology services that arefunctional, resilient and stable.
We are seeking a candidate to join ourteam and contribute towards delivering this transformation by being able to undertakethe following activities:
The role provides an opportunity tobuild our thinking and solutions as we transform our clearing operationalprocess. The ambition is to bring groundbreaking ideas and solutions to ourcollaborators for discussion and selection.
- You have 3 to 5 yearsof experience working in a challenging corporate environment withresponsibility for defining and delivering projects into a large and complexorganization.
- You are a dedicatedand ambitious individual who can synthesize a proposal from multipleviewpoints.
- You show tenacitywhen faced with opposition or a lack of progress. You demonstrate a willingnessto try new approaches and seeks ways to break a stalemate when faced withdifferent opinions.
- You are an impactfulcommunicator who can factually summarize main issues and clearly articulatethem to peers as well as a senior audience.
- You are able toproduce clear written communication with an ability to draw process flows andbuild impactful visual aids to get a point across.
- You can creativelydrive consensus on project delivery.
- You will lead activeparticipation and solve problems collaboratively across a diverse organization.
- You have an abilityto learn, take ownership, collaborate and develop a network of colleagues withthe sole purpose of doing what is best for the bank.
- You have experienceof working with project charters, statements of work, project estimates &vendor invoices
- Experience withMicrosoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working inAGILE environments and with JIRA or similar tracking tools preferred
- You have priorbusiness analyst or business engineering experience.