Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Java Developer # 137332
at Credit Suisse
Application developer responsible for delivery of the application components in the TV&C domain within GOSD. You will be expected to:
- Be proficient in Technical stack/tools such as Java, Spring Boot, JDBC, Oracle DBMS, RESTful WebServices, XML, JSON, Junit; JIRA, Maven, etc.
- Be proficient in application development for financial industry. Understand the application life-cycle and participate development and delivery of business functions associated with middle-office applications.
- Credit Suisse IT policies and procedures associated with application and business data security, risk and client/business confidentiality
- Lead or contribute to working groups focusing on various business requirements.
- Work in collaboration with offshore teams for project delivery globally.
- Understand client's requirements at team and sub-department level and translate these requirements into technical designs. Be able to positively influence and drive the technical designs
- Architect, design and develop solutions for portfolio of applications in the respective domain area in the cash securities TV&C space,
- Accountable for providing effective estimates (HLE) for IT solutions for relevant applications
- Act as a SME in the respective FIX domain and application landscape
- Address problems of higher complexity, often spanning across multiple components or systems
- Collaborate with globally diverse developers (CS, contractor and external vendors) including leadership of offshore and outsourced development teams regardless of time zones
- Should orchestrate and partly lead design decisions/discussions
- Required to work in a complex and fast paced environment
- Work embedded with well-established vendor team and ensure that key Subject Matter Expertise is retained in CS
- Clearly communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical partners across multiple regions
- Ensure high-quality component-level design and implementation of strategic components through the entire software development life cycle using multiple delivery models
- Drive best practices by planning and conducting code reviews, and incorporate lessons into work practices at the application and sub-department levels
- Plan and conduct successful unit, performance, system, integration and acceptance testing, ensuring applications are able to meet stringent functional and non-functional requirements
- Help provide a stable and robust production environment across key TV&C functions and related production incidents and work closely with the Production Support function within PTG
- Build and drive relationships with key partners across multiple business areas & delivery groups.
- Demonstrate strong communications & partner management skills.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Be proficient in Technical stack/tools such as Java, Spring boot, JDBC, Oracle DBMS, RESTful WebServices, XML, JSON, Junit; JIRA, Maven, etc.
- 4 years of IT experience. Investment Banking Operations IT background ideal.
- You have deep knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- You have 3 or more years of Financial Industry/banking experience
- You good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- You have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering with equivalent experience.