Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Accountant # 131809
at Credit Suisse
A meaningful role as a Junior Accountant-Legal Entity Controller for some of Credit Suisse's US operating entities:
- You will be responsible for core accounting for entities, including monthly closing & analytical review of income statement and balance sheet, results analysis and results presentations to internal and external business partners.
- You are responsible for facilitating compliance with US GAAP, SEC and regulatory requirements.
- You will support and maintain an effective control environment in the core accounting area.
- Support the implementation of new business, new policy, new regulations in the core accounting area.
- You will maintain relationships with CS management and other CS departments (e.g. Operations, Product Control).
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You are a qualified accountant with minimum 2 years of experience.
- CPA or Masters in Accounting is preferred.
- You have experience with US GAAP requirements.
- You have experience in Financial Services or the accounting or auditing of large corporates.
- You have effective communication skills and are a team player.
- You have a positive and high-energy approach.