Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Middleware Messaging Support US Lead # 136633
at Credit Suisse
- Global platform to develop and deliver Middleware solutions being used across divisions and functions within the bank
- Chance to create Enterprise grade scalable middleware solutions in an agile manner
- Fast-paced environment supported with groundbreaking technologies and methodologies
- Opportunity to work as part of a Global team
- Grow Your own culture and rolling up sleeves attitude to deliver
- Transparent and regular interaction with business functions' owners
- You will be responsible for providing support as well as developing new solutions within the domain
- You will communicate design ideas and take part in peer reviews
- You will be responsible for managing major incidents involving middleware solutions coordinating cross-divisional staff involved in resolution
- You will be communicating across all levels of organization representing middleware team
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 8 years of relevant technical and 5 years management/team leading experience in middleware messaging development and operations in large and complex global enterprises within International Financial/ Banking environment
- Excellent knowledge of IBM MQ, IIB/ACE, Linux (RHEL 6/7) (diagnosis, performance, scripting Bash/Perl/Python, rpm packaging), basic understanding of TCPIP and HTTP protocols and TIBCO EMS support
- Ability to gather, discuss, negotiate and refine technical user requirements, effectively collaborating with application developers, testers, project and program manager, scrum masters, support and infrastructure teams, be a trusted partner and service provider within the global team of stakeholders
- Ability to provide consultations in all phases of development, integration and design. Critical thinking, decision-making, strong analytical and good inter-personal skills. Good organizational and problem solving abilities. Very good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle escalations, be the central escalation point for major incidents, manage highly critical production incidents, assessing the situation and directing people to their respective tasks, direct and supervise vendor resources
- Ability to build, lead and manage technical teams from diverse backgrounds and located in different geographical sites, train and develop people, provide effective feedback, ask and respond to feedback yourself, be a role model and mentor more junior staff
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/4 year Engineering degree or equivalent
- Experience of WMB/IIB/ACE including the concepts & implications surrounding building resilient and reliable EAI solutions (messaging paradigms)
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile DevOps concepts, tools, and architectures in building a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD) Pipeline (preferably TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, Git)
- Good awareness of global and US regulations relevant to Financial industry
- Commercial software integration experience: databases (preferably Oracle – messaging inventory, ordering tool), SOA, REST/SOAP etc.
- Practical experience with automation, orchestration and containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with UNIX Shell scripting, writing SQL against MS SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Understanding of monitoring and diagnostics tools like Splunk, Geneos
- Commercial programming experience (Java, C /.NET)
For more information visit Technology Careers.