Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Control & Risk (OC&R) Analyst #139206
at Credit Suisse
Analyst role positioned in Raleigh in the Control Services team within the Operations Control & Risk (OC&R) Department. Our mission is to provide valuable services & continuous improvements through effective delivery, monitoring of key controls & risk projects to help support risk mitigation across Group Operations. The Analyst will be a member of the Americas team and part of a Global team across London, New York, Singapore, and Pune.
The Analyst will serve as a representative for key risk projects by establishing requirements, providing innovative & control-minded ideas, actioning accordingly in partnership with all key partners, communicating status updates to senior management, and implementing an efficient and strategic solution.
- Perform the SEC Rule 17a-13 Quarterly Security Count to manage risk by advising, supporting, & challenging those who are accountable for the financial, reputational & regulatory risks
- Educate, challenge, and ensure compliance with Regulatory requirements; Face off with internal & external auditors on audit reviews and exams
- Strategically design, develop, and implement various initiatives to create a monitoring compliance framework to the Funds/Asset Transfer Policy governing the investment banking business
- Spearhead Security User Access projects to provide risk identification, remediation plans, and implementation for strengthened User Access controls and/or to meet regulatory commit
- Promote improved risk awareness and control within Group Operations, with appropriate alignment to bank-wide standards
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Degree in Finance, Business, or other field with strong interest in working in the Financial Industry
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex operational risk issues in a structured, targeted, concise, and impactful manner
- Creative, control, strategic, and inquisitive mindset to question status quo, analyze & research problems, and provide solutions / ideas to resolve
- Delivery focused and inventive with a proven ability to successfully identify resources and complete tasks at a high standard
- Strong attention to detail and able to prepare, maintain and collate documentation for regulatory purposes
- Proactive/self-starter who always maintains a positive personality in accepting challenges and excelling in all aspects
- Intermediate PowerPoint & Excel required as baseline skills (advanced skills preferred)