Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager #134561
at Credit Suisse
The Securities Settlements team's 2019 expected demand totals over 20 million dollars and currently owns more than 100 applications spread across multiple platforms (mainframe/unix/windows/linux/solaris etc) and technologies. Many of these are mission critical applications with very less downtime in case of an issue. You will be expected to:
- Have good PM/PMO background
- Assist in planning, handling and controlling various lights-on activities. The tasks include but not limited to handling the releases, keeping track of the app ownership activities, resource planning, track the issues raised to L3 team and keep them under control
- Ability to interact with offshore teams and ensure the associated tasks are completed without any delays
- Effectively communicate with various senior business partners
- Able to deliver under tight timelines and stick to the budget
- You will understand requirements at team and sub-department level and positively influence the offshore team to drive the work
- You will run the release management process to ensure there are less risk to production environment
- You'll address problems of higher complexity in a tightly coupled high transaction environment
- Collaborate with globally diverse developers (CS, contractor and external vendors) offshore and outsourced development teams regardless of time zones
- Required to work in a complex and fast paced environment
- Work embedded with well-established vendor team and ensure that key Subject Matter Expertise is retained in CS
- You will clearly communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business partners across multiple regions
- Help provide a stable and robust production environment across key settlement functions and related production incidents and work closely with the Production Support function within PTG
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or analytical focused degree, such as Science, Math, Physics, etc.
- You have a minimum 3 years of IT experience. Investment Banking Operations IT background ideal managing projects
- You're proficient with MS Office, Visio, Projects
- You are knowledgeable in CICS, DB2, MQ, ISPF Dialogs, JCL & MVS, nice to have
- You have knowledge in Software Development, Knowledge of Testing cycles and break/fix solution remediation
- You have 2 or more years of Financial Industry/banking experience, nice to have. Ideally within a large corporate global organization.
For more information visit Technology Careers.