Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager# 137347
at Credit Suisse
Group Operations Solutions Delivery provides project delivery capability into Group Operations, through identification and definition of our target state and delivery towards that target by changing platforms and processes.
The FIS Derivatives Utility (FDU) migration program is an ongoing strategic change program for our Prime business to move post-trade futures and cleared over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives operations and technology to a utility provider. This CS strategy is intended to take advantage of economies of scale within middle-office and back-office processing and technology.
As part of this transformation, Credit Suisse is reengineering a number of processes to make optimal use of the utility service provisions. The processes need to maintain a high level of oversight and control as expected by our regulators, internal risk and compliance groups.
We are seeking a candidate to join our team and contribute towards delivering this transformation by being able to undertake the following activities:
- Act as workstream project manager for solution delivery to ensure successful delivery of application migration, replacement or decommissioning projects.
- Provide hands-on management and delivery oversight for vendor solution delivery activities.
- Ensure business requirements are clearly identified, prioritized and satisfied by appropriate technical and/or business process solutions.
- Lead test execution and status reporting activities to ensure functional quality assurance through User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Clearly articulate the progress being made towards delivery objectives. Where we have gaps or open issues, be able to provide the transparency to our stakeholders on the obstacles preventing progress.
- Work with a global team. Partner with our revenue generating, operations and technology departments to produce creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Provide support to key stakeholders with a dedication to deliver technology services that are functional, resilient and stable.
The role provides an opportunity to shape our thinking and solutions as we transform our clearing operational process. The ambition is to bring groundbreaking ideas and solutions to our stakeholders for discussion and selection.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 8 years of experience working in a challenging corporate environment with responsibility for defining and delivering new process models into a large and complex organization.
- You are a dedicated and self-motivated individual who can synthesize a proposal from multiple viewpoints.
- You show tenacity when faced with opposition or a lack of progress. You demonstrate a willingness to try new approaches and seeks ways to break a stalemate when faced with different opinions.
- You are an impactful communicator who can factually summarize main issues and clearly articulate them to peers as well as a senior audience.
- You are able to produce clear written communication with an ability to draw process flows and build impactful visual aids to get a point across.
- You can creatively deliberate about design and derive consensus on new solutions. You are able to urge active participation and solve problems collaboratively across a diverse organization.
- You have a willingness to learn, take ownership, collaborate and develop a network of colleagues with the sole purpose of doing what is best for the bank.
For more information visit Technology Careers.