Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Recruitment Team Lead # 130726
at Credit Suisse
About the team:
Credit Suisse's Experienced and Campus Recruitment team are recruitment experts and Credit Suisse brand ambassadors, who strategically partner with the business to solve recruitment challenges, provide direction as a control function and making valuable contributions to hiring processes. This support is end to end from planning through execution and across levels from entry level to executive hiring.
We connect Credit Suisse with passionate and talented people, who deliver results and embody our culture. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver in a dynamic and engaging environment. We are committed to investing and developing our people and building opportunities for growth and progression.
Your role as Recruitment Team Lead will involve you, together with your team creatively identifying and engaging top talent, while improving and contributing to the employer brand and scaling our recruitment practice as we grow our organization. You will partner with our Divisional / Function Leadership team to attract and hire exceptional talent into the firm.
The team in the Americas is supported by centralized global services providing administrative and interview scheduling assistance enabling you to focus on delivering a consultative service to your client group and developing deep subject matter knowledge.
About the role:
This role reports into the Americas Corporate Functions Lead, is based in Raleigh and will cover corporate functions recruitment.
Your responsibilities will include:
· providing leadership and mentoring to a team of recruiters to ensure process alignment, recruitment effectiveness and implementation of recruitment programs and initiatives (eg. Diversity recruitment, internal mobility)
· leading the end-to-end recruitment process through the entire life-cycle for senior profiles (directors and above)
· defining strategic stakeholder mapping and build and maintain strong working relationships with the executive leadership team, external search partners where appropriate, candidate and external community organizations to establish a partnership that yields success, trust and credibility
· conducting thorough intake sessions to understand the business requirements and translate into a solution based recruiting strategy; develop an engaging value proposition that can be communicated to the candidates to sell the opportunities of the role and Credit Suisse
· building sourcing strategies that tap into internal talent pools, diverse markets and external matches; proactively providing qualified internal prospects and ensuring cost effective sourcing channels
· providing solutions, including assessment recommendations to narrow the candidate pools to find the best CS fit and structured interviews expertise to support objective candidate feedback
· providing counsel to hiring managers on compensation in line with salary bands, peer ranges, market data and direct peer comparisons and actively participating in the hiring decision process by providing feedback on candidates and recommendation for hire
· ensuring effective candidate management providing detailed review of role, overview of compensation & benefits, key messages, resignation coaching and assisting with closing
· Continually assess and measure our delivery and adjust the strategy accordingly
· providing training, knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring as a recruitment subject matter authority
· Operating within our Conduct & Ethic standards, being aware of operational risk, raising when any identified with a focus on striving for operational excellence and working with the wider team on constant improvement.
· Leading / participating in local and global ECR projects / initiatives as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
· passion about delivering the best results for Credit Suisse
· significant hands-on in-house recruitment experience recruiting banking professionals
· a track record in developing a team – motivating, coaching and helping them achieve expectations
· understanding of the local market and country rules & regulations as they relate to recruitment
· excellent organizational, written and verbal interpersonal skills with a sincere commitment to regular communication with your stakeholders & team
· high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards – with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines effectivelyDemonstrable relationship building, influence, negotiation and consultation skills with experience in closing candidates