Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Internal Recruitment Team Lead # 137939
at Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse is positioned as an industry leader inacquiring talent and internal mobility, and we provide a dynamic, team basedenvironment, focused on our people and their development. Our team ofRecruiting professionals within Experienced & Campus Recruitment (ECR) providetailored end to end recruiting strategies for our internal clients and areresponsible for all components of the recruitment lifecycle process including;global governance, recruitment execution and relationship management.
As a Recruitment Team Lead you will be managing a team ofRecruitment Specialists in Raleigh supporting the Experienced and Campus teamfunction in the United States. The team supports the Experienced Recruitmentteam with the management of pre-identified internal and external hires.
- Leading a team of Recruitment Specialists, managing team performance through effective direction and leadership including team meetings; 1:1 sessions and regular training
- Individual responsibility for managing the more complex hiring desk activity including Director and Vice President roles; demonstrating leadership to the specialists by also delivering a service and experience to our Hiring Managers and candidates
- Ensures the team actively anticipates and applies best practices to service our clients and candidates needs while appreciating the need to tailor same practices to their possible rare circumstances
- Ensuring data accuracy and integrity of the applicant tracking system and candidate record management systems (Taleo)
- Delivering a consistent, high quality candidate and client experience through teamwork and integrity in all contact with candidates, hiring managers & HR colleagues
- Participation in cross-regional and cost-functional projects
- Supporting the team in identifying and delivering on training requirements and supporting a culture of continuous improvement with the team
- Ensuring all Recruiting practices align with relevant local and international legal requirements, including data protection legislation
- You have 2 years of team management
- You possess 5 years of recruiting experience
- You have 1 year experience of recruiting experience supporting senior executives
- You bear demonstrable experience in recruitment, ideally gained with an international company or in an agency environment and deep knowledge of best practices for delivering a best-in-class client and candidate experience
- You have a track record in leading, developing and motivating a team
- You possess strong communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- You have an experience in Taleo (or similar applicant tracking systems)
- You are an excellent teammate, problem solver with strong analytical skills
- You love and have pride in your work.