Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regulatory Reporting Business Analyst # 134574
at Credit Suisse
In Finance Change, we work across the entire CFO division to ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems. In partnership with our key partners, we work to create state of the art business solutions using our deep functional expertise. We seek to deliver strategic initiatives using leading project management and business analysis.
This role is for a Business Analyst on the Finance Change US Regulatory Reporting team. The role will be responsible for the delivery of various Regulatory reporting automation in Axiom.
- Perform business analysis.
- Develop business and functional requirements and obtain timely sign-of by all respective parties.
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Work closely with the business users and IT groups throughout the various phases of the project.
- Participate in Functional testing.
- Document and assist in training of end users with automated Regulatory filing.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- College degree, majoring in Accounting or Finance.
- You have 2 years of experience with investment banking trading products.
- Business Analysis experience
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- General Ledger knowledge
- Experience with MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel
- Good management, planning and organizational skills.
- Proven team player with a flexible approach - Self-starter.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.