Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Business Analyst Lead # 138756
at Credit Suisse
- You will act as Business Analyst to drive the business requirements and functional solution definition for a portfolio of high profile major programs.
- To partner with various business organizations to ensure the timely engagement and appropriately agreed solutions.
- You will establish trusted partner relationships with assigned business organizations.
- You will partner with delivery teams to ensure that the requirements and changes are fit for purpose, clearly communicated and understood by all.
- You will utilize various modelling, documentation and communication techniques to ensure current state, target state, process definitions and changes are appropriately gathered.
- You will define anticipated test cases to prove changes match expectation.
- You will help drive UAT in partnership with assigned business groups.
- This is a very important role in Credit Suisse & market systemically critical department.
- Build and maintain sustainable business partner relationships within and outside IT including senior management.
- Business requirements articulating required changes as agreed with assigned business groups.
- Functional changes that translate the requirements into cohesive system changes for implementation by the technical teams.
- UAT test cases, execution strategy and test summary.
Additional duties and responsibilities
- You will be driving quality Business Analysis standards and standard methodologies across the
AMRS Securities settlements programs and wider GOSD organization.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Business Analysis experience in Investment Banking with a good understanding of Settlements and Cash processing and a proven delivery record in a global environment. Good understanding of full project life cycle and development process.
Excellent organizational, oral and written communication and documentation skills with experience handling senior business partners. Professional polish in all communication to all levels. Able to target material and communication to a wide range of audiences at all levels in the organization.
Deep understanding of technical ‘building blocks' in IT, and ability to challenge applications owners, technical leads on plans, assumptions & estimates. Ability to drive delivery across a wide range of projects.
Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills, structured and analytical approach, organizational ability, attention to detail, ability to multitask, strong time-management skills and positive attitude to problem solving and delivery.
Team player, highly collaborative, delivery focused and deadline driven. Comfortable with challenging peers and bring out the best in a project team.
At least 8 plus years of experience in financial services industry.
For more information visit Technology Careers.