Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Staff Accountant # 131841
at Credit Suisse
- Work in the Group Finance department for Credit Suisse Holdings (Americas) Inc. which is the parent company of all significant US entities.
- Focus on preparation of disclosures and reporting of significant financial data to the global consolidation team in Zurich, Switzerland.
Legal Entity Standard Reporting (LESR) is a global team with 160 staff responsible for the Group and standalone financial statement disclosure reporting for the major legal entities within the Credit Suisse Group. The LESR Americas team based in Raleigh is a strong team responsible for the disclosure reporting, financial statement preparation and regulatory reporting for Credit Suisse Holdings (USA), Inc., Credit Suisse's US Intermediate Holding Company and its subsidiaries as well as Credit Suisse's New York and Cayman Branches.
AVP level role is now available within the team.
- You will prepare and review financial information and prepare disclosures under US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) for group and standalone entity reporting.
- You will be given the unique opportunity to learn in detail about various products and processes in the Investment Bank, including Repos, Derivatives, and Trading inventory.
- Have the chance to work with various teams in a truly global environment, including Product Control, Operations, Tax, IT, Auditors and Front Office.
- Be control-oriented and have an ability to effectively work with both internal and external auditors as required.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You are a qualified accountant with minimum 4 years of experience, auditing experience preferred.
- You hold a CPA or Masters of Accounting.
- You have strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- You have effective communication skills.
- You can build and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization.
- You can show initiative with a strong dedication to learn, and to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines.
- You can work in a team and independently.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications.