Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse's Experienced and Campus Recruitment team are recruitment experts and Credit Suisse brand ambassadors, who strategically partner with the business to solve recruitment challenges, provide direction as a control function and make valuable contributions to hiring processes. This support is end to end from planning through execution and across levels from entry level to executive hiring.
We connect Credit Suisse with passionate and talented people, who deliver results and embody our culture. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver in a dynamic and engaging environment. We are committed to investing and developing our people and crafting opportunities for growth and progression.
As a Sourcing Specialist you will be providing skilled sourcing support to Credit Suisse and the Experienced Recruitment Team. You will partner very closely with assigned Hiring Managers and Recruitment Partners to develop an in-depth understanding of role requirements. You will then be responsible for the sourcing, identifying, pre-screening and submitting suitable qualified candidates for a variety of positions across the Bank.
This role reports into the Sourcing Team Lead based in Raleigh. You will be part of a broader team based in Raleigh, NC covering the United States.
You will be further supported by centralized global services providing administrative and interview scheduling assistance enabling you to focus on delivering a consultative service to your client group and developing deep subject matter knowledge.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of applications to advertised positions through the Banks ATS (Taleo)
- Screening internal / external applications and submitting qualified candidates in line with role profile to the Recruiter and Hiring Manager
- Actively approaching, engaging and assessing passive candidates via innovative sourcing techniques (e.g. social media, internal databases, job boards, internet searches, hiring manager and team networks
- Gather and distribute key sourcing, hiring & market data to help TA Leaders and Recruiting Business Partners educate business leads, drive sourcing strategy and enable faster, smarter, hiring decisions
- Building sourcing strategies that tap into internal talent pools, diverse markets and external matches, providing quality internal talent via our Internals First program
- Developing and actively running talent pipelines and viable talent pools for commonly recruited roles Supporting and promoting diversity initiatives
- Ensuring data accuracy and integrity of the applicant tracking system and candidate record management systems (Taleo & Yello)
- Delivering a consistent, high quality candidate and client experience through collaboration and integrity in all contact with candidates, hiring managers and HR colleagues
- Buddying / mentoring other members of the team providing you with opportunity to positively contribute to the building of a strong and supportive culture.
- Participation in special projects as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Passion about delivering the best results for Credit Suisse
- Previous experience either in-house or in agency recruitment recruiting banking professionals
- An enthusiastic approach to identify and engage the best candidates in the market
- Proficient written and oral communication skills along with an ability to interact and develop networks in a professional manner, externally & across the business
- Ability to interface with key hiring stakeholders when required
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload
- Team player with excellent interpersonal influencing & decision facilitation skills
- Highly organized with an eye for detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
- Inherent desire for continuous learning and agility to support & adopt change quickly
- Ideally experience in Taleo and / or Yello (or similar applicant tracking systems / candidate relationship management systems)
- Fluent in English