Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Support Analyst # 137511
at Credit Suisse
Business facing Support Analyst role in Corporate Service Technology group supporting Credit Suisse critical control room and compliance platform.
Application support analyst to collaborate with business users to provide analysis, understand issues to provide solutions/resolutions in a timely manner. Support critical & high visibility control room applications, batches and other critical CST applications.
Opportunity to work in banks' strategic Compliance platform for control room and develop relationship and create visibility with business, development & IT management.
- Escalate issues when required to ensure timely resolution
- Responsible for monitoring business applications and services in production as 2nd Level, mainly based on Cloud, BigData platform & legal applications
- Handling incident tickets as well as business user calls
- Responsibility for Batch job monitoring and troubleshooting
- Parsing and analyzing data feeds as well as error checking
- Writing and running scripts on DB for ad-hoc reports
- Application/component administration on Windows/ Unix servers
- Software deployment and problem management
- Participation in the events such as Quarterly Maintenance Windows and Disaster Recovery rehearsals
- Automation of support activities
- Responsible for production stability and Major Incident management (“MIM”)
Control Room Support team provides 12 hour coverage (8:00 AM-8:00 PM EST) from Raleigh working in multiple shifts. Resource must also be available off hours during major incidents and some weekend work during production releases, incidents and major events.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- You must have 3 years of experience with production support in Banking/other domains
- Experience in UNIX & Windows environment
- Experience in Oracle SQL/PLSQL and data analysis
- You have deep understanding of supporting batch jobs using Ctrl-M
- Experience supporting web based applications is preferred
- You have deep knowledge of Service Now, Splunk etc is preferred
- You have superb communication skills
- You have very good analytical and problem solving skills
- You are highly motivated & proactive team player, detail oriented and ambitious