Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tax Compliance and Provision Analyst # 134261
at Credit Suisse
Assistant Vice President Compliance has responsibility for the preparation of the federal pro-forma tax returns for inclusion in the Credit Suisse consolidated federal and state income tax returns. Preparation of state and local separate state income and franchise tax returns. Prepare responses to IDR's issued by federal and state tax examiners. Provide support for CCAR calculations required by regulators.
- You will prepare and reconcile SALT apportionment data for assigned Business Units.
- You will prepare federal proformas for inclusion in Federal Consolidated tax return.
- You will calculate and prepare quarterly estimated payments and year-end extension requests.
- Prepare separate tax returns for assigned Business units.
- You will prepare assigned unitary combined tax returns.
- You will prepare IRS IDR responses and work with federal audit manager.
- You will prepare SALT IDR responses and work with state audit manager.
- You will answer state and local tax notices for assigned tax returns.
- You will prepare M-1 calculations for inclusion in the federal tax provision and tax return.
- You will prepare modifications for inclusion in the state tax returns.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
You will have:
- You have BS in accounting or finance.
- You have 3-7 years tax accounting and compliance experience.
- You have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- You are proficient in MS Excel.
- Deep knowledge of MS Access a plus.
- CPA / MBA a plus.