Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Test Analyst # 131111
at Credit Suisse
We are looking for an experienced tester who can be a self-starter and be able to help drive all aspects of testing. Ability to acquire new skills within short time scales, adapt to rapidly changing work practices; builds and maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues.
- Technical Testing Analyst
- Partner and collaborate with Test Delivery teams to ensure the delivery of suitable, effective and cost-efficient technical testing services
- Integrate Auto Test Framework with Continuous Integration
- Advice how the product/feature should be designed with Testability in mind
- Implement tools & methodology that support BDD frameworks
- Building of API/business logic level Automation test suite for CST
- Ensure automated test suites are fit for purpose and executes continuously
- Responsible for overall quality, coding standards of the automated suites
- Improving overall technical/automation maturity, coverage, implementing governance, establishing technical / automation testing standards and process.
- Champion Shift left testing ; Increase Automated Unit, Services and UI Testing
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Adept in scripting languages like Python & VB scripting
- Familiar with ETL Concepts
- Experience with test automation frameworks (Selenium)
- Exposure to continuous testing of API or Web Services
- Experience of back end tools Database (RDBMS, SQL)
- Expertise in using software development support tools like Maven, Ant, and Team City/Jenkins
- Experience using Jira/Confluence
- Debugging and code analysis skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Prior experience in Agile/Scrum programs
- Real passion for improving automation code quality through interaction with AD team
For more information visit Technology Careers.