Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
UI Developer # 123413
at Credit Suisse
This position is for a Developer role in the HR IT organization, with a Lead Developer/Solution Architecture growth opportunity
- Participate in all phases of the development project
- Manage time efficiently; able to provide development assistance to others and take care of own coding work
- Work and coordinate with different technical teams to drive delivery
- Have a true dream to work across different technology platforms
- Be open to learn multiple technology disciplines as project needs dictate
- Be comfortable working on more than one project at a time
- Be open to production support activities where needed
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have experience in integration work with SaaS based applications is a big plus (Web and data integration)
- 3-5 years hands on development experience in C#/.Net or Java/J2EE, with solid experience in Object Oriented concepts and principles required
- Strong knowledge and understanding of databases, SQL, Oracle preferred
- Deep understanding of authentication and authorization standards such as SAML Federation, OAuth, OAuth2 preferred
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
For more information visit Technology Careers.