Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Web Full Stack Developer # 131176
at Credit Suisse
Seeking strong, principled developer to be part of an Agile development team responsible for building out the Equity Derivatives trading and execution platform, utilized by front office globally, across both Trading & Sales. You should have an engineering mindset, enthusiasm for continuous learning, and demonstrated success on agile teams with frequent software delivery.
- Build out the trading & execution platform
- Actively contribute to all-round day to day development, participating in all facets of design, development, and planning
- Pair program effectively with different members on work items
- Advocate & help adoption of newer technologies & practices that can boost productivity for team and end users
- Support (second line) & release management
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
- You are knowledgeable of Scrum/Kanban and experienced working on Agile teams
- Preferred choices are as follows:
- Scala, Kotlin, C#, or Java on multi-threaded applications/services
- You have functional programming experience
- You have test-first coding experience with TDD or BDD frameworks
- Maven/Nuget/SBT/Gradle/Jenkins Pipelines
- You have good knowledge of CI/CD processes
- Linux, Shell scripting
- You are familiar working with SQL/NoSQL Dbs
- You have familiarity with developing cloud-based applications (Azure/AWS)
- Micro services development, Kubernetes, Containers
- Messaging middleware (Active MQ, Kafka), Stream processing (Rx, Akka, Kafka)
- Machine Learning
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer science or Engineering
- You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of front office application development
For more information visit Technology Careers.