Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Technical Recruiter
at Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Human Resources
In this role, you will be responsible for the identification, evaluation and hiring of candidates for various roles at Cree | Wolfspeed. As a Corporate Recruiter, you will work in a fast-paced environment where the needs of the business often change. You will be expected to support these changes and devise creative strategies to meet these needs.
What can our company do for you?
- Offer you a high visibility role where you can make an impact by building high performing teams that affect Cree | Wolfspeed business strategy and influence company culture
- You will see the direct influence of your work on a daily basis and be part of a dynamic team that is committed to achieving important company goals
- You will join a team that delivers results, has fun, and offers long term career advancement
- You will get unique insight into how our business works by partnering with managers in many different groups across the organization and will be able to leverage the relationships you build
- There will be some special project work that will help you to grow your Recruiting and HR skills
What can you do for our company?
- Carry out hiring objectives identified by the business
- Develop rapport, build creditability and influence internal stakeholders and candidates
- Help develop and foster recruiting strategies from inception to implementation
- Create ways to improve processes and experiences (for both candidates and hiring managers alike)
- Ensure Cree | Wolfspeed hires the best and brightest talent, and does the 'right' thing, even when it's a difficult path
- Advance initiatives for revolutionizing our HR strategy; There will be an abundance of interesting projects you'll be able to take part in
- Devise creative recruiting and sourcing strategies to identify passive candidates by utilizing established networks and creating your own candidate pipelines
- Ensuring top-notch communication with hiring teams, managers and candidates, as well as soliciting timely feedback
- You'll manage your own work, but will also frequently collaborate within our team and supporting groups
What you need for success:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a prior recruitment role
- Customer-facing experience
- Strong oral and written communication abilities
- A sense of urgency to get things done quickly and accurately
- A positive and resilient attitude
- Ability to manage competing priorities and shift gears quickly
- Ideal candidate will possess professionalism, poise and maturity
- Ability to absorb highly technical concepts quickly
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.