Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Distribution Marketing Manager
at Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
Distribution Marketing Manager
Cree is looking for a talented marketer to join its distribution marketing team. This individual will be responsible for managing sales enablement, distribution sales training, and demand generation campaigns to support our Wolfspeed Power, RF, and Cree LED distribution channels.
- Creates and supports marketing campaigns to help drive expected quarterly and annual results. Including, but not limited to:
- Digital marketing programs/promotions
- Web presence on distributor websites
- Distribution promotions
- Coordinate regular distribution sales training cadence for Wolfspeed Power & RF, and CREE LEDs.
- Coordinate distribution partner programs for events & tradeshows.
- Interpret business data and recommend marketing strategies to drive channel mindshare and sales effectiveness.
- Create & curate distribution sales content to ensure that all channel information is up-to-date, readily accessible, and comprehensive based on the teams’ needs.
- Regularly gather feedback to improve the development and use of sales content, tools, and collateral.
- Train teams on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Partner with sales and business unit marketing teams to define distribution sales support initiatives.
- 1-4 years business-to-business and/or business-to-consumer marketing experience Proactive, self-directed, embrace challenges.
- 4-year College Degree (preferably in Marketing or Business) required
- The ability to lead projects and execute strategies independently.
- Strategic thinker and goal driven
- Ability to understand our business strategy and align marketing plans to achieve business goals.
- Ability to analyze data and insights to continually improve marketing tactics
- Capable of working autonomously
- Strong communications skills: writing, speaking, organizing.
- Occasional International Travel
- Semiconductor distribution Industry knowledge would be desirable.
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.