Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR Business Partner – Global Operations
at Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Human Resources
HR Business Partner – Global Operations
Cree has an opportunity for a Human Resources Business Partner in our Global Operations business unit. In this role, the HRBP’s primary responsibility will be to provide counsel and partnership to Business Unit leaders & employees to create a high performing team and workforce.
In carrying out this responsibility, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide constant partnership and feedback to Business leaders at all levels to help them get the best out of their employees
- Collaborate with HR specialist functions (Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, HRIS and Training/Development) to ensure effective people programs within the Global Operations business unit
- Consistently demonstrate, and reinforce in others, the Cree culture of integrity, ingenuity, and accountability
- Team with Talent Acquisition and the business for hiring activities
- On boarding key hires into the organization
- Execute on organizational development activities including re-organizations and employee communications
- Ensure an environment of positive employee relations to maximize productivity and manage retention.
- Support consistent application of HR programs, policies and practices across the client group.
- Build and maintain succession planning programs that identify talent gap and develop plans to address these gaps in partnership with Global Operations leadership
- Recommend and initiate activities that increase organizational performance including leadership effectiveness, operational performance, talent growth and teambuilding
- Work on assigned programs and special projects on a regular basis
- A strong customer focus, with Managers, Supervisors and Employees being considered “customers”
- Exceptional listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance the needs of the business with employees’ interests when developing strategic and tactical solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative and interdependent HR organization
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Vigilant protection of confidential documents and information
- Minimum 3 years of HR experience required in a high-growth, fast-paced environment an HR Generalist, HR Business Partner or Employee Relations capacity.
- BS/BA in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Communications, Psychology, or another related field. Preferred would be a Master’s degree in an HR related discipline.
- Preference for 1+ years of HR experience in one or more specialist roles (Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, HRIS, Talent Management, etc.).
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.