Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HVAC Facilities Technician
at Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
- HVAC, electrical and mechanical experience is a must, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge or experience in the following skill areas: HVAC troubleshooting & repairs, Belt replacement, lubrication, pneumatics, piping/plumbing repair electrical schematics and troubleshooting
- Ability to properly perform calibrations and validations of process instrumentation and sensors.
- Preference will be given to candidates familiar with HVAC controls integrated with variable frequency drives
- 5+ years of experience as a technician performing HVAC repairs and mechanical maintenance.
- Ability to organize work and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to perform mathematical functions in all units of measure
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Additional Job Details:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to work in an industrial/manufacturing environment that have HVAC units, pumps, motors, tanks, and other facilities related equipment
- Ability to work with machinery and moving parts
- Possess valid US driver’s license to operate motor vehicles
- Ability to work with moving vehicles, ladders, and scaffolding
- Ability to work at heights, and in confined spaces
- Ability to occasionally lift to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Ability to work in repetitive motions and pressure involving fingers, hands, and wrists
- The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing or walking over hard concrete surface
- Exposure to recurring bending, crouching, stooping, kneeling, sitting, climbing, stretching, or similar activities
- Ability to reach at high levels
- Ability to frequently work more than 40 hours in a week
- Proficient use of technology and computers and software to include Microsoft Office suite of products
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.