Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
International Tax Manager
at Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
We currently have an opening for an International Tax Manager within our Tax Department. This position will be stationed at our headquarters facility in Raleigh/Durham, NC.
This International Tax Manager role will support Cree-Wolfspeed's Tax Department to ensure international compliance and regulatory requirements are met. This includes, but is not limited to, managing Cree-Wolfspeed's international income tax and VAT compliance, oversight of Cree’s U.S. compliance related to foreign subsidiaries, managing international audits and related examinations, review of annual tax provisions for foreign subsidiaries under ASC 740, merger & acquisition support, and assistance with international tax planning and structuring. This role is expected to advance as Cree’s tax profile gains complexity.
- Oversight over all aspects of US international tax as it relates to US federal compliance
- Manage all aspects of foreign tax compliance with external service providers, including corporate income tax and VAT
- Work with external service providers to advise business counterparts on VAT implications of transaction flows
- Coordinate with Accounting, Supply Chain, Legal, Treasury, Operational Business units and other functional groups within the Company related to day to day international issues and questions
- Support annual tax provision in accordance with ASC 740, including FIN 48 analysis and foreign provision review
- Support international acquisitions, divestitures, and integrations
- Assist with planning and structuring initiatives through analysis of US international tax and local country tax
- Manage international tax audits including responsibility for communication and response to information document requests
- Contribute to the management of the Company’s Transfer Pricing strategy and global policy
- Perform tax technical research related to international tax issues and summarize in memorandum or executive presentation
- Ensure compliance with SOX 404 controls and testing
- 5 - 7 years of experience in international tax
- Specific knowledge of US international tax rules including but not limited to GILTI, Subpart F, foreign tax credits, FDII, and BEAT
- Experience with U.S. tax consequences of acquisitions, divestitures, and integrations
- Experience in foreign income tax and VAT compliance
- Experience performing complex tax modeling and planning
- Ability to independently manage various projects and teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively work throughout all levels of the organization, including senior leadership
- Strong organizational skills & ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stay abreast of changing tax legislation and evaluate impact on Cree
- Candidate must be a team player and display Cree’s values
- Master’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- CPA certification
- Experience with Big 4 or other Public Accounting
- Experience with local country tax laws in Asian region
- Experience with foreign provisions under ASC 740
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.