Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Audit Manager
at Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Information Technology
IT Audit Manager
Cree-Wolfspeed is searching for an IT Audit Manager who will be responsible for the design and implementation of the Cree-Wolfspeed IT audit program under the guidance of the IT Service Excellence Leader to ensure compliance with existing audit requirements and to build a framework to manage future audit requirements. The IT Audit Manager will be responsible for managing the IT General Controls in support of SOX compliance and executing NIST 800-53 and 171 compliance audits and control testing. This position is located at our headquarters facility in Raleigh/Durham, NC.
What can Cree-Wolfspeed do for you?
- Potential upward mobility in a thriving organization
- A chance to play a pivotal role in new process implementation and the transformation of Cree-Wolfspeed IT to enable company growth and profitability
- Opportunity to drive compliance maturity throughout Cree-Wolfspeed IT
- Expand your skill-set working with a wide variety of compliance recruitments
What can you do for Cree-Wolfspeed?
- Implement an IT audit framework to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems and data
- Establish IT audit procedures including executive reporting of open audit findings and associated remediation plans
- Participate in key IT initiatives including GDPR compliance, vendor and 3rd party compliance, and data classification
- Partner with the IT Leadership Team, the IT Risk & Compliance Lead and Internal Audit to set annual risk-based audit requirements
- Conduct regular assessments of key IT policies and processes to ensure controls are operating effectively and coordinate with IT leadership to document remediation plans
- Manage all IT General Controls to ensure SOX compliance, including quarterly control testing coordination with Internal Audit
- Provide training to key IT staff to ensure a consistent and thorough understanding of audit requirements and individual responsibilities
- Coordinate all Internal and External IT Audits (Cree-Wolfspeed Internal Audit, External Financial Audit, Customer Audits, etc.)
What you need for success:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Management or similar field
- 5 – 10 years of experience in IT audit, information security, governance, or risk management
- Strong communication and leadership skills and the ability to partner effectively with various teams within IT and across the business
- Ability to manage multiple programs/projects simultaneously and ability to effectively implement the programs/projects in a complex environment
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Experience implementing the NIST SP800-53 Risk Management Framework and POAM remediation tracking
- Familiarity with NIST, DFAR, COBIT, PCI, Sarbanes–Oxley, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), IATF 16949:2016
- Strong understanding of manufacturing or semiconductor operations
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.