Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Internal Auditor
at Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
Reporting to the IT Internal Audit Sr. Manager, the IT Internal Auditor assists in planning and execution of high-quality IT and compliance audits and reviews (including SOX and traditional internal audits and consulting engagements).
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete assigned portions of engagements, including testing, work paper documentation and report drafting to lead IT Internal Audit Sr. Manager on a timely basis.
- Identify and evaluate IT risk areas.
- Acquire a good understanding of the “audit client’s” business and key objectives.
- Develop positive working relationships with the audit client.
- Be a point of contact for IT questions or concerns coming from the business.
- Lend special skill sets or experience to engagements where needed (e.g., language ability, IT control and compliance, etc.)
- Assist as required with miscellaneous reporting needed for senior management or Audit Committee presentations.
- Stay up to speed with best practices, risks, compliance, and regulatory changes.
- Willing to travel up to 10% on a domestic and international basis when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- 1+ years of IT audit experience with either a “Big 4” or second tier audit firm, and/or internal audit experience in a public company.
- Experience with SOX 404 and internal control assessments.
- Experience with IT internal audits such as cybersecurity, cloud, fraud investigations, etc.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate complicated issues and boil down to the key points, develop action plans and bring to a successful conclusion.
- Relevant certifications (CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Motivated, high energy and possess high level of integrity, team work, and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Experience with manufacturing companies is preferred.
- Experience auditing Oracle ERP.
- Effective interpersonal skills with ability to influence peers, subordinates and superiors.
- Ability to prioritize on a real-time basis.
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.