Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
New Process Introduction (NPI) and Integration Engineer
at Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
- RF Engineering
Cree | Wolfspeed is seeking an enthusiastic and hands-on engineer with exceptional organizational, leadership, problem solving, and data analysis skills to join our growing team as a New Process Introduction and Integration Engineer in support of 150mm Radio Frequency (RF) development and qualification. This cross-functional role will entail transfer of new products, technologies, and processes from R&D to production into new receiving manufacturing plants, with emphasis on wafer area scale-up activities. A successful candidate will take ownership of technology transfers, integration activities between R&D and Production, and facilitate improvements in the process and continuous quality improvement. The role will require contribution to and responsibility for coordinating activities across multiple departments in support of RF revenue growth strategies.
What can we do for you?
- High-visibility, cross-functional leadership role in company-critical projects
- Opportunity to work with and exposure to all levels of a $1+ billion global organization
- Potential for upward mobility in a thriving organization
What can you do for us?
- Interface with multiple company functional units and technical team leaders to successfully develop, transfer, and implement new technology platforms or processes (with emphasis on wafer area scale-up activities) to ensure compliance to performance, operational, safety, reliability, quality, and manufacturing requirements/specifications
- Work closely with development and manufacturing teams to establish and progress project timelines to ensure deliverables are met, including providing hands-on assistance when/where required
- Work with interdepartmental teams to define program development and qualification processes including required reliability/test plans, design of experiments (DOE), and associated success criteria; actively participate in data and failure analysis when appropriate
- Closely monitor and analyze available statistical process control (SPC) in-line and parametric data to formulate engineering reports and action plans for review with project teams and senior management
- Effectively communicate status, issues, and successes with the project team to ensure team alignment and drive performance against schedule
- Assist with creation and/or maintenance of all appropriate documentation including process requirements, BOM, control plans, engineering changes, data sheets etc.
- Provide engineering/technical direction and design support to project team personnel
What you need for success:
- This position requires the lawful ability to access technical data, information, and areas controlled by United States export control laws and regulations.
- B.S. in Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or related science discipline
- Candidate must be able to obtain ITAR and Export Compliance clearance
- 5 + years recent hands-on semiconductor experience, related process/product development, or process integration experience in a semiconductor environment; demonstrated experience with and understanding of semiconductor wafer fabrication, assembly, and/or test methods
- Familiarity and experience with design for manufacturability (DFM), design of experiments (DOE), and failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Experience with database queries and statistical data analysis using software packages such as JMP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; high-level proficiency with standard Microsoft Office software
- Self-starter, capable of progressing tasks with minimal supervision (and also recognizing when to seek help), desire to learn, and thrives in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Strong sense of ownership, competitive urgency, and drive to produce results in a timely fashion
Highly preferred skills and certifications:
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or related science discipline
- 7+ years’ work experience as a Product, Process, Development, or Integration Engineer in a semiconductor environment; previous NPI experience preferred
- Strong self-motivation and project management experience
- Advanced data query scripting abilities or computer programming experience with SQL, JMP, MS Access, or similar database and analysis software
- Ability to interface with people of different backgrounds and at every level of the organization
- Strong track record of effective problem-solving, good engineering judgment and decision-making skills; ability to multitask effectively
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.