Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Process Engineer Sustaining
at Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Power Engineering
The Power and RF team is looking for a Process Engineer to provide Process Engineering support within a 24/7 semiconductor facility. Areas of responsibility will include, but not be limited to Diffusion and or Implant.
What can Cree do for you? (Why does this candidate want the job)
In this position, you will have the opportunity to develop Power and RF semiconductor components for a wide range of applications, where we are expanding our operations due to the high demand for our diverse product lines. You will work with a team of engineers, and technicians to maintain high quality standards in a continuous improvement environment where there is opportunity for growth and advancement.
What can you do for Cree?
- On shop floor support for the technicians and operations staff
- Oversee process qualification activities (right task, right time, right results)
- Pareto and response to quality metrics; SPC, rework, scrap, etc
- Support line management activities (holds, disposition, escalations, etc)
- Drive continuous improvement projects as necessary
- Support engineering process characterization activities including: risk analysis, Gage R&R, FEMA’s, and control plans.
- 4-year Engineering Degree from an accredited college.
- Candidate must be a US citizen or Green Card holder.
- Able to work in clean room for extended period.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment on a flexible schedule.
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Team Player and able to multi task in several areas.
- Must have a positive, professional, energetic, can-do attitude. “Do whatever it takes” work ethic.
- 2-3 years Manufacturing experience in semiconductor manufacturing industry with a preference towards Manufacturing excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to implement improved manufacturing processes
- Demonstrated ability to resolve OOS and OOC conditions on product and or tools utilizing current specified OCAP’s or generating tested new ones
- Familiarity with precision volume manufacturing processes; preferability in the semiconductor industry
- Proficient in reading and understanding technical documents.
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.