Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
The role will support and sustain manufacturing operations in the Polish/CMP departments to enable the production of high-quality SiC wafers. Participate in operations support activities and continuous process improvement efforts. This position will be highly focused on supporting operations in areas of processes control and equipment.
What can Cree do for you?
Be part of our future and have a direct impact while working for an organization that provides a place to work alongside brilliant people, a competitive total rewards package, and a problem solving culture. We invite you to submit an application if you feel we would be a good fit.
What can you do for Cree? (Job Responsibilities, Day to Day responsibilities)
- Work with engineering personnel to ensure process is robust & stable.
- Cross training on multiple tasks is required.
- Perform IQC on inputs material for the department.
- Handle and work safely with chemicals used in the polish & CMP processes.
- Provide technical assistance to departmental Process Engineering.
- Attain 100% of the certifications in all operational procedures assigned in department.
- Perform calibrations and tool checks.
- Monitor & troubleshoot key equipment.
- Perform special processing of material.
- Investigate & disposition material that is “on HOLD” for non-conforming issues.
- Take on project work supporting the efforts of the departmental engineers.
- Perform any other tasks delegated as necessary to support the CREE Materials Business.
What you need for success: (Minimum qualifications)
- Must have high energy, self-motivated, positive attitude with strong communication skills and ability to interface effectively with coworkers of different backgrounds at every level of the company.
- Must have strong attention to detail & quality.
- Must have ability to work effectively and take initiative with little continuous direct supervision
- Must have a positive, professional, energetic, can-do attitude.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Must handle sudden changes in daily priorities.
Highly preferred skills and certifications: (Preferred Qualifications)
- Strong Microsoft office computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Prefer experience in Polish/CMP processes.
- Prefer a background in manufacturing, process control, root cause troubleshooting.
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.