Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Operations Leader- Americas-Automotive
at Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
Help drive the commercial side of our Americas & Automotive sales business, providing business acumen to the revenue forecasting, opportunity tracking, sales incentive plan, and other processes involving our Automotive business.
- Revenue: Lead the revenue interlock process between the sales regional leaders and the business lines to align on our annual and quarterly targets. Responsible for making key input on the judgement of the revenue number based upon understanding of the variables, historical performance and intuition.
- Design Ins: Develop and lead a process for aligning Americas & Automotive Sales and business lines to close (win) significant open opportunities.
- Sales Operations: Provide the lead interface for the Americas & Automotive teams to the Sales Operations org for the various aspects of running our business. Keep us effective, efficient and supportive of the overall needs of Cree.
- Additional Responsibilities: Depending on candidate’s capability, responsibility for leading other aspects of Sales Operations, or supporting Sales on certain topics associated with distribution, legal, supply chain and other functions could be part of the role.
- Chief of Staff: Help to keep the global team coordinated and moving in the same direction. Provide a sounding board for regions where help is needed. Identify opportunities for improvement across our business. Assist in driving our org towards operational excellence. Assist in planning and coordinating staff meetings.
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.