Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Operations Manager
at Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
The Security Operations Manager is a member of the Security and Emergency Management team reporting directly to the Senior Security Manager. The primary role of the Security Operations Manager is leading the customer-facing uniformed security force and lobby receptionist team. The Security Operations Manager also supports all matters involving the Security and Emergency Management department on an as-needed basis.
- Lead and manage all aspects of the uniformed security force and lobby receptionist team at the North Carolina locations
- Ensure that all posts are staffed with qualified personnel and schedule replacement coverage when necessary, due to time-off, special events, personnel shortages, etc.
- Manages the recruitment, selection, training, development and retention of security staff
- Ensure that all subordinates are competent and trained in security processes to meet team standards and ensures compliance with all applicable regulations
- Establish team goals and evaluate key performance indicators for process improvement
- Develop and facilitate training programs to support team performance goals
- Work with HR for all leave and employee relations concerns
- Assess and mitigate risk to safeguard the organization and maintain continuity of operations
- Create, modify and maintain post order, policies and procedures
- Escalates and documents security incidents, conducts root cause analyses and after-action reports
- Maintain regular coordination with Security Operations Center supervisor and staff
- Assist ongoing corporate security awareness initiatives
- Four (4) years of corporate security management, law enforcement, or military experience
- BA/BS degree
- ASIS Certified Protection Professional (CPP) designation (or certified within one (1) year)
- Must have strong leadership ability and willingness to delegate tasks appropriately
- Must be able to evaluate situations and demonstrate sound decision-making under stress
- High emotional intelligence to effectively engage with all stakeholders
- Must have strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter and perform with minimal guidance, including after-hours when needed
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Must be able to learn and apply new skills
- Must have the ambition to seek constant improvement
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Must understand the Incident Command System (ICS)
- Eight (8) years of corporate security management, law enforcement, or military experience
- Post-graduate study in security management, psychology or business administration
- Expertise in managing a multi-site, uniformed, proprietary security force
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Strong investigative background and interviewing experience
- Current CPR/AED/first aid certification and practical experience
- Advanced understanding of the Incident Command System (ICS)
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.