Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Semiconductor Manufacturing Technician
at Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
Cree is looking for Semiconductor Manufacturing Technician to provide support on a 12-hour night shift schedule.
What can Cree do for you?
- This role will allow you to continue developing your experience in the semiconductor industry.
- This opportunity is a great entry point into our organization
- Ability to directly work with and assist engineers.
What can you do for Cree?
- Work closely with a team of planners and engineers
- Perform wafer inspections on Finished Goods Inventory
- Maintain inventory levels
- Prepare shipment deliveries for the Materials Business unit
- Accurately prepare shipments to external customers
- Perform quarterly cycle counts of Finished Goods Inventory
- Identify areas of improvements
What you need for success:
- Associates Degree in Engineering or Science OR at least 2 years in a technical role
- This position requires the lawful ability to access technical data, information, and areas controlled by United States export control laws and regulations.
- Willing to learn non-routine clean room processing and work in a clean room for extended periods of time.
- Attention to detail
- Able to adjust to changing priorities and schedules
- Able to follow verbal and written work instructions
- Able to coordinate several tasks in multiple areas
- Proficient in reading and understanding technical documents
- Self-motivated to complete tasks and find new ones in a timely fashion
- Must have strong computer skills – able to navigate through directories/folders, Oracle and use MS office applications
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a larger team of technicians and operators
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, on a 12-hr work schedule, nights and the ability to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to stand for an extended time period
- Able to lift 20 lbs
- Able to drive a golf cart.
- Strong team player, positive, professional, self-motivated with a “whatever it takes” attitude
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.