Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Facilities Space Planner
at Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
Facilities Space Planner
Cree is seeking a Facilities Space Planner to assume responsibility for planning, developing, establishing and controlling methods, procedures, and systems designed to increase overall effectiveness of facility and space utilization and space management. Performs all duties in full support of the Cree brand, understanding that the positive and effective execution of these duties is instrumental to Cree’s culture and workplace environment.
- Develop, maintain and oversee an inventory of building and space data using space management software and other methods
- Assume responsibility for space data assessment and input, as well as maintenance and updating of software
- Assign and classify space according to applicable standards and procedures
- Plan and develop space survey methodologies
- Provide space use statistics, customized analysts, floor plans and space data to campus departments
- Assist in the development, implementation and oversight of short and long-term goals designed to effectively utilize space on campus
- Analyze potential space use changes through software driven scenario planning
- Oversee the planning of projects involving space use changes
- Assist in the management, planning and coordination of appropriate space change initiatives and projects across campus
- Hire and direct consultants as required
- Organize and oversee all building and site data including plans, drawings, specifications and construction documents
What you need for success:
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- 5-7 years of Facilities and/or space planning experience
- Experience with space planning software (FM Systems and/or Archibus preferred)
- Analytical and strategic mentality
- Ability to climb ladders or scaffolds
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.