Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Financial Analyst
at Creegan + D'Angelo Infrastructure Engineers
- Requisition ID
- Category (Portal Searching)
This Senior Financial Analyst position will report to the Business Unit Controller for the LED Products Business Segment and will perform a variety of duties, primarily focused on budgeting and forecasting activities for all LED Products sites in Durham, NC and China. This role also includes the related financial reporting responsibilities for Cree’s LED Products Business Segment and those internal client service protocols associated with those responsibilities.
- Supports the Business Unit Controller throughout the LED Products respective quarterly budgeting and monthly forecasting processes
- Obtains and verifies key budgeting data and assumptions, using these inputs in various budgeting and forecasting systems, including forecasted cost calculations
- Prepares monthly/quarterly departmental expense data analysis
- Supports the LED Products Business Unit Controller with data analytics of revenue/margin history, budget, and/or forecasts by product, geographic region, and customer
- Research ad hoc budgeting/forecasting requests to support both Finance and Operations functions
- Prepares and maintains other regular financial and operating reports as deemed necessary
- Identifies strategic opportunities to improve the business units’ and the Company’s operational and financial performance, provides analysis to support those recommendations, and works to implement necessary changes to achieve success
- Works with other team members and groups to gain efficiencies and implement process improvements
- Other projects / duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-4 years experience in Accounting & Finance roles
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- MS degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA or CMA
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion Essebase
- 2-4 years Public Accounting experience
- Revenue Accounting Experience
At Cree | Wolfspeed, we’ve spent more than 30 years developing industry firsts as a leader in wide bandgap semiconductor technology. Not familiar with all of our products? That is because we are a part of the invisible revolution; if we do our job right you will never know we were there. Our products make impossible possible like our LEDs that power cities to our Silicon Carbide (SiC) and Gallium Nitride (GaN) components that power electric vehicles, solar energy, telecommunications and industrial, military and aerospace solutions.
We believe in enabling the world to do more with less. That’s why we encourage each other to think unconventionally, take ownership and solve real problems. Interested in a career at Cree | Wolfspeed? We want to meet you. Submit your application now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.