Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Infrastructure Support Manager, Marketing
Job Reference #: E19GRECMGRJK004-CM
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Advertising/Marketing/PR
Marketing Services IT Infrastructure Support Manager
Do you excel at leading teams to effectively manage IT infrastructure that spans both cloud and on-premise IT solutions? Are you passionate about using technology to define the future of marketing and deliver incredible customer experiences?
Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries.
Deloitte Digital Marketing Services is seeking a proven IT Infrastructure Support Manager to help us transform the way brands interact with their customers.
Whether we're building cutting-edge customer data platforms offering a single view of customer interactions across engagement channels, implementing machine-learning to optimize customer marketing offers in real-time, or helping clients design and execute impactful marketing campaigns, Deloitte Digital is evolving customer experience by arming our clients with the ability to communicate the right message to the right customers at the right time.
We're growing fast and we need a brilliant IT Infrastructure Support Manager like you to manage the infrastructure that supports our continuing innovation and growth. Along the way, you'll find exceptional growth opportunities limited only by your hunger for learning and applying new technologies in our exciting, start-up-like environment.
Work you'll do
Our Infrastructure team focuses primarily on building and supporting the IT infrastructure required for hosting solutions for our clients.
In this critical role, you'll lead our Infrastructure team to ensure our infrastructure is properly monitored, maintained, and secured to Deloitte Digital's standards. You'll be accountable for ensuring issues are addressed within defined SLAs and agent queues are properly prioritized. You'll also manage creation, modification, and ensure compliance with operational procedures that US and India-based resources will follow in supporting our infrastructure.
Day-to-day, your specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Incident Management
- Manage Infrastructure Support Engineers in execution of incident management process
- Prioritize issues within ticketing system
- Act as point of escalation for incident management process, including resolution of escalated L3 incident tickets
- Collaborate in defining and maintaining operational procedures relevant to the Infrastructure team
- Handle on-call during off-peak hours to respond to support service issues
- Liaison with other Deloitte technical teams to accomplish objectives
- Security Controls Management
- Accountable for maintenance and administration of Deloitte and Marketing Services information security controls within the Greensboro and Chicago studios; function as a SME for security compliance within the Greensboro studio
- Manage SOC-2 audit process, coordinating with Deloitte IT, Cyber Security and Risk Management teams as necessary
- Assist in training practitioners in infrastructure and security topics specific to the Greensboro studio
- Develop process documentation where required
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development
• (web, mobile, social, physical)
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 5 years of related technical and managerial experience
- Knowledgeable in supporting both Windows and Linux environments, scripting, networking concepts, and automation implementation
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Skilled in effective IT service management processes and procedures
- Ability to approach technical challenges from a business perspective
- Ability to problem solve, resolve conflicts, attend to details, and execute
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.