Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Location
- Relocation Assistance
- Service Line
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a new graduate, you’ll have the chance to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from other defining attributes, which we call “Dewberry at Work,” that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a half-century.
Dewberry is currently seeking an AutoCAD/Revit Technician to Support Mechanical / Electrical / Plumbing (MEP) design efforts in our Raleigh, NC location.
The Technician will work in a multi-disciplined team environment with other technicians, designers, and professional engineers to prepare mechanical, electrical and plumbing system construction models/drawings. Will include the use of AutoCad and Revit MEP to generate construction documents.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- Experience in drafting markups received from designers and/or engineers while coordinating work with other disciplines (plumbing, mechanical, and electrical)
- Experience using AutoCAD and Revit MEP software
- Two year Associate degree in related field or an AutoCAD certificate
- Ability to follow basic CAD standards and learn in-house standards
- Ability to draw efficiently and accurately using AutoCad or Revit MEP
- Basic understanding of building electrical, mechanical, plumbing, or structural systems
- Good written and oral communication abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs especially Word and Excel
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated and meticulous with details
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a background screening which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and other credential verification, driving record check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberry’s background vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local law.