Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eastwood Homes
Building Locally, Leading Nationally
Top 50 Homebuilder Nationwide, #6 Best Place to Work, Top 10 Privately-Held Businesses in NC, Builder of the Year Award Recipient!
Founded in 1977, Eastwood Homes is a privately-held residential homebuilder dedicated to providing homes of exceptional value and outstanding craftsmanship in six divisions and three states throughout the Southeast region. With more than 40 years of experience and 15,000 home closings (celebrated in 2016), Eastwood Homes prides itself on offering more than just a place to live, we offer a way of life for homeowners and employees alike. We invite you to join our team of dedicated, motivated, and passionate professionals and experience the true meaning behind our company motto, Built with Care.
Are you seeking a rewarding career in the homebuilding industry? As a Builder with Eastwood Homes, you have the opportunity to create beautiful and inviting neighborhoods for future residents! You will experience the personal satisfaction of taking a project from start to finish to create a dream for future homeowners. Job site management, subcontractor scheduling, quality control, customer relations, and budget management are key to success!
The Builder Must :
• Demonstrate an understanding of the home-building process, home-building safety guidelines, current Erosion Control methods, architectural plans, state and local codes, and material/labor specifications.
• Interact with subcontractors, homeowners, and future homeowners on a daily/weekly basis
• Manage costs within company guidelines
• Demonstrate a knowledge of construction scheduling and execute scheduling in appropriate sequence and stage to ensure homes are completed in a timely manner
• Perform quality control management within homes and on jobsites
• Maintain OSHA, and EPA compliant job sites.
Aside from our happy homeowners, we know that no one is more vital to our success than our team members. For our Builders’ success and well-being, we offer competitive compensation, challenging opportunities for growth, a comprehensive benefits package, and a fun environment in which you can thrive both professionally and personally!
Will you join us?