Epic Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Occupational Therapist (OT)
at Epic Health Services
NC-Raleigh -Cary (PSA)
Occupational Therapist (OT) - Full Time
PSA, part of the Aveanna family of companies, provides a variety of therapy services that often serve as a critical component in the plan of care for children with injuries, disabilities, or developmental delays.
PSA Therapy is hiring compassionate Occupational Therapists to provide coordinated care to pediatric patients, ages 0-21 years, in a home setting. The Registered professional will plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well-being. The Occupational Therapist will also evaluate occupational roles and occupational performance of patients with physical, psycho-social and/or cognitive impairments. The Registered professional will provide intervention to deficits and elicit responses and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, PSA Therapy is the place for you!
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Licensure: Current state license as an Occupational Therapist, current Driver’s License
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Aveanna Healthcare
- Experience: One year experience as an Occupational Therapist in an acute care or rehab setting preferred. Pediatric experience preferred.
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross
- Transportation: Reliable transportation, valid and current auto liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation package
- Electronic Charting
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
PSA Therapy exists to provide children with highest quality pediatric therapy, both at home and in our facilities, delivered with compassion and extraordinary service. In doing so, we elevate the quality of life experienced by those we serve and create an environment where children obtain the best possible outcomes.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our PSA family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
If you have applied before or have been in contact with a member of our Team, you already have an existing profile. Simply login into your profile to apply for this position.
Not sure if you already have profile with us? Check Now