Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Flad Architects
- # Positions
- This position will work on programming and planning parameters including lab functional models, lab staffing, departmental relationships and detailed lab design.
- Work with team members and consultants, programming projects, conducting site visits, and all necessary communications and documentation needed to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Work directly with multi-disciplinary teams and deliver projects on schedule and within budget.
- Participate in client presentations and project meetings.
- This position assists the Senior Planner in developing and programming projects.
- Successful candidates must have three years of recent science planning experience with a focus in laboratory facilities for higher education, vivariums, pharmaceutical, government or process planning.
- Associates degree in architecture, engineering, planning or related field required; architectural degree preferred.
- AutoCAD proficiency required.
- Revit experience preferred.
- Professional registration preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.