Grace Federal Solutions LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Grace Federal Solutions LLC
The Accounting Specialist must be an organized, self-starter with high attention to detail who thrives in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. This person is responsible for computing, classifying and recording financial transactions to ensure the financial records of the organization are accurate. The Accounting Specialist also performs routine financial calculations and general ledger duties and may also check the accuracy of calculations performed by other employees.
- Analyze and post all bank transactions to QuickBooks Online, including checks, debit & credit memos, deposits, fees.
- Prepare payroll for processing by payroll vendor.
- Prepare invoices.
- Check figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes.
- Classify, record and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records.
- Prepare, deliver and record deposits.
- Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Report discrepancies found in records.
- Work with the Accountant/CPA to improve processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least three years prior administrative/bookkeeping experience, preferably with a small business
- Skilled in QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Ability to handle fiscal information with sensitivity and integrity
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines while multi-tasking
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills