Grace Federal Solutions LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Trial Assisant - Call Center - RH0941
at Grace Federal Solutions LLC
Grace Federal Solutions is hiring multiple individuals work in a clinical trials call center environment in the Raleigh-Durham area. This position would be full-time temporary.
Perform a variety of research, data base and clerical duties of a routine and technical nature in support of multi-center clinical trials to ensure adherence to protocols and quality of information received.
- Collect data by telephone or personal structured interviews within specified protocol windows
- Verify all work performed to ensure quality
- Track multiple sources for difficult to locate/contact subjects, including site coordinators, to maximize study participation during follow-up phases
- Participate in cross-training of interviewing studies to maximize workload and professional growth
- Identify and report to the Interviewing and Study Coordinators data quality/quantity problems from review and analysis of standard computer reports/logs/protocol timelines; alert also for database problems
- Review prepared standard scheduler and query reports with accuracy and according to protocol timelines
- Monitor and summarize status of all data collection activities weekly from computer reports and logs and report to the Interviewing Coordinator and study team during weekly meetings
- Monitor and summarize computer-based reports of patients enrolled and forms received and report to data analyst and study coordinator
- Maintain computer database entry of telephone calls and conversations
- Assist in training new personnel
- Perform selected data entry of summary forms and questionnaires according to protocol timelines
- Run programmed queries to monitor and evaluate study progress; make recommendations of queries based on findings from the data to verify data entry accuracy
- Report periodically to the full project team(s) of interviewing/data tech status of study
- Maintain files of all study materials and non-computer information, including source documents
- Participate in the development of interviewing guidelines
- Recommend new methods for collection and documentation of data
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described above
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings
- Enhanced computer skills and exposure to relational databases and/or spreadsheet manipulation desired
- Prior experience in survey and/or collaborative clinical research environment recommended
- Bilingual in US Spanish or Canadian French an asset
- Excellent organization and communication skills on the telephone; attention to detail; self-motivated; ability to meet deadlines and productivity standards; and ability to work within a collaborative study team(s)
Education/Training: 4 yr. degree required.