Grace Federal Solutions LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Grace Federal Solutions LLC
The Contract Coordinator I will support the client Contracts team in all aspects of contract finalization, administration and processing. This position will provide professional–level administration of the contracting process by assisting the client Contracts team in securing timely review of documents within client. This individual will have responsibility for the administration of all matters relating to the timely execution of any agreement negotiated by client Contracts team members. This coordinator will be required to work and liaise with various internal and external groups. This position will administer all aspects of any applicable approval and execution processes at client and sponsors and/or vendors. This coordination would include but would not be limited to the following:
PRIMARY DUTIES (70%)
- Reconciles all documents received from external parties against originals to ensure the accuracy of all documents, exhibits, attachments, certificates of insurance, routing information and the like prior to initiating the execution process. Brings any inconsistencies or issues to the attention of the appropriate client Contracts team member for discussion and coordinates resolution.
- Submits executable documents and/or agreements to appropriate internal parties for completion of execution process ensuring all execution-ready agreement packages are approved by client managers and proactively resolves any issues or problems encountered during this process.
- Prepares execution-ready document package for approval by attorney and signature by the organization; drafts and signs cover letter; tracks return of signed agreement and exhibits; and distributes copy of contract to client managers along with the signed Internal Approval Form (IAF).
- Responds to specifics status requests for templates as well as general inquiries regarding client Contracts by e-mail or telephone, composes and signs correspondence in response.
- Coordinates internally the process of follow up regarding documents in negotiation.
- Manages communications with sponsors/subcontractors to determine status of legal review at sponsor/subcontractor and when we should expect a response with regard to its legal review of documents.
- Maintains proficiency with and works with a tracking system for all agreements drafted, negotiated and/or executed by any client Contracts team member.
- Creates bi-weekly workload reports reflecting work in progress for all client Contracts team members for discussions with client Contracts’s Director and reallocation of workload as appropriate among team members.
- Attends client Contracts team meetings and provides attendees with e-mail reminders of assignments and ensures that these assignments are completed in a timely fashion.
Other Responsibilities (30%)
- Maintains all client Contracts team departmental files, including the creation of pdf copies of all executed agreements.
- Makes travel arrangements for members of the client Contracts team and complete, process, and track associated expense reports.
- Schedules meetings and maintains individual calendars of the client Contracts team.
- Performs other administrative duties as may be required from time-to-time.
Associates Degree in business, science or other related discipline or equivalent relevant work experience.
Four years’ experience in contracts management and/or research and development arena (pharmaceutical company, CRO, ARO, etc.) with particular emphasis in contract administration and/or related contract generation and document management systems, or other relevant work experience.
Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in business, science or other related discipline and at least two years’ experience in contracts management and/or research and development arena (pharmaceutical company, CRO, ARO, etc.) with particular emphases in contract administration and/or related contract generation and document management systems.
Analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
Knowledge of agreements used in support of clinical trials preferred
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of clinical trials process preferred
Familiarity with all internal processes and approvals that impact contracting procedures
Willingness to attend training courses and contracting management courses, excel courses, industry shows, etc.).