Grace Federal Solutions LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Grace Federal Solutions LLC
Perform routine administrative and patient care supportive duties in a Health System medical practice to assist medical and/or nursing staff in the examination and treatment of patients.
- Perform a variety of routine duties in a Health System medical practice to assist medical and nursing staff in the examination and treatment of patients to include obtaining and recording data for medical records, collecting and preparing specimens for laboratory analysis and undressing, cleansing and positioning patients for specific procedures.
- Perform routine examination and treatment procedures to include administering enemas, removing casts, cleaning wounds and applying medications and dressings. Set up and clean examination rooms to include changing linen and making beds; set up instruments and equipment for specific procedures; hand instruments, supplies and equipment to examining physician.
- Pick up and deliver specimens, equipment, messages and supplies as directed; maintain inventory of supplies in examination rooms, replenish as required.
- Escort and transport patients to various practice rooms; schedule patient appointments and prepare related records. Maintain work area in clean and orderly condition; wash and sterilize a variety of medical supplies.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
High School diploma required.
Six months of health care experience required.
PATIENT EXPERIENCE STERILE TECHIQUE