granville health system
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Analyst II - Information Technology
at granville health system
The Systems Analyst II fully supports the technology requirements for all GHS locations. Provides for PC hardware maintenance and repair, MS software support, printer repair, and direct liaison with various software vendors for departmental application support. Works closely with GHS Network Administrator for network and connectivity support. Builds knowledge of end-users by close monitoring of specialized application support. Performs other work as required to support the IT Department and Granville Health System.
· Provide application support for healthcare programs to include installation, updates of programs and/or packaged programs, program testing, and documentation
· Provide day/night technical assistance to computer system users by answering questions or resolve problems including the use of computer hardware and software, user access, printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, phones and operating systems
· Perform installation, configuration and upgrade task to desktop, laptops, printers, peripherals and related software
· Assist the Network Administrator with support of Active Directory, Exchange e-Mail, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Management, Remote Desktop Services, Email Filtering, Web Filtering, Virtualization Technologies
· Setup and provide system access for new hires and remove access for terminations
· Provide Moble Device Management support for corporate cellular devices and pagers
· Maintain system documentation and other reports and statistics as necessary
· Maintain equipment inventory and proper disposal of desktop, laptops, printers and peripherals
· Associate Degree in Computer Science or related field, and 12-18 months experience in PC software/hardware support. Comparable work experience may be substituted for the associate degree requirements.
· Fundamental Active Directory and network topology knowledge
· In-depth knowledge of healthcare departmental software applications
· Knowledge of Meditech electronic health record system