Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Manager (Microlab Prep)
at Hamilton Company
- 21-Aug-2019 to 20-Oct-2019 (MST)
- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Hamilton Company is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for precision fluid measuring. We specialize in the development, manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices, automated liquid handling stations, and sample management systems. For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring device we manufacture.
Responsible for selling Hamilton instruments (Microlab Prep) and software to target markets and/or customers in an assigned territory in the United States. Must be technically adept in order to promote and demonstrate the instruments in the customer's laboratory and following the sale, install, train, and support where appropriate. Should manage the territory for maximum sales potential to meet company forecast sales goals and meet company expense budgets.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Accurately and professionally represent Hamilton products and services to the marketplace and make recommendations to management for product improvement and pricing.
- Recommend instrument-pricing strategies to management.
- Sell Hamilton Instrument products to meet company forecast sales and market share goals.
- Manage sales territory to achieve maximum sales coverage.
- Target key accounts for Hamilton Instrument sales and arrange for consistent, long-term sales strategies, to include product seminars, shows, and demonstrations.
- Attends and participates in trade shows, regional seminars, and trade displays.
- Investigates all potential sales leads, competitive bid openings, determines potential, and reports this data to management.
- Presents sales seminars and presentations where assigned to promote company products and technologies.
- Participates in sales meetings and strategy sessions to further company marketing and sales programs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in chemistry, biology, or clinical science.
- Must have 2 plus years of field sales or technical support experience in the scientific products industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate robotic instruments and software to prospective customers.
- Must have good working knowledge of computers and software.
- Must have good territory management and planning skills, be able to travel within the United States or Canada, and hold a valid driver's license in their state of residence.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace
Learn more about us at: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.