Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Service Server
HHHunt's Spring Arbor Senior Living of Raleigh is seeking well qualified full-time Food Service Servers. The Food Service Server is responsible for providing accurate, timely food service to residents and guests in a polite and professional manner while complying with company policies, state and local regulations and maintaining dietary equipment in a safe and sanitary manner. The ideal candidates will be patient, empathetic and have the desire to provide excellent service to, and build relationships with, our senior residents. Servers also ensure the prevention of food-borne illness and the spread of communicable disease by properly handling food and promptly busing tables.
- Greet residents and guests upon entering the dining room
- Serve food and drinks to residents and guests in a timely manner utilizing proper serving techniques
- Bus tables in a timely and proper manner
- Assist in preparing, plating, covering, and labeling food
- Ensure dining area is presentable; tables and chairs are clean and arranged neatly, tablecloths and tables are clean and set appropriately
- Wash dishes, load and unload dishwasher, return dishes to appropriate storing places
- Ensure all supplies, condiments, crackers, etc. are restocked for the next shift
- Wrap silverware
- Vacuum the dining room after each shift
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Patience and desire to work with seniors
- Well groomed and ability to follow dress requirements
- Pleasant, friendly, and helpful at all times ensuring proper and timely service
- Must be 16 years of age
- Experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or service environment preferred
- Ability to work in an environment conducive to caring for residents without posing a substantial safety or health threat to self or others
- Ability to work well with others and promote a team environment
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we build a better way of life. HHHunt has continued to build on its successes and is now a recognized leader in senior living with communities throughout Virginia, North Carolina, and Maryland. It is HHHunt’s mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction.
HHHunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, great growth potential and an excellent work environment. Qualified candidates please apply online. HHHunt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.